Hastings Community Website
Wed June 3, 2020
- New charges brought over George Floyd's death - Three US police officers seen watching as another knelt on George Floyd's neck also face charges.
- Coronavirus: Do not meet others indoors during rain, PM urges - Moving gatherings indoors could "reverse all the progress" made during lockdown, Boris Johnson says.
- Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - The 43-year-old German was seen driving a camper van in the resort where she disappeared, police say.
- Coronavirus: Evening update as UK quarantine plans are confirmed - Five things you need to know about the coronavirus outbreak this evening.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.